TurboTax Sign In
Turbotax is a tax preparation software that helps both individuals and small companies in filing the tax return. The software keeps track of all the transactions during the year and helps users in calculating expenses, income, and deductions. TurboTax is always up-to-date with the latest tax laws and conducts thousands of error checks before filing the tax return. Hence, you need to follow the below-given guide for account creation and TurboTax Sign In.
How To Create a TurboTax account?
It is necessary to create a Turbotax account for accessing the software and to use all its features. So, you need to create an account to amend a tax return, get a copy of a past tax return, or check the e-file or tax refund status. Also, for TurboTax Sign In, account creation is a must. Therefore, pursue the detailed procedure that is given below in order to create an account:
- First of all, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. You can find the browser icon’s on the desktop of your system.
- Now, type turbotax.intuit.com in the address bar which is located at the top of your screen. Then press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- A new window will appear on your screen. To initiate the process of account creation, click on the Create an Account link which is given on the right side of the page.
- Then, it will take you to the account creation window. To create a Turbotax account, you need to fill all the necessary details mentioned there.
- In the first field, type a valid email address that can receive important emails from Turbotax.
- Then, enter “User ID”.
- Now, type your phone number to get messages from Turbotax for example verification code. This field is not compulsory to fill but recommended by TurboTax.
- To continue with the account creation process, you need to create a strong and secure password that should be difficult to guess but easy to remember. Hence, set a password by considering the below-given password-specific requirements:
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters and should not exceed 32 characters.
- Must include both the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Use at least one numeric value.
- Also, use valid symbols.
- Next, retype your password into the given field for confirmation. Make sure that you have entered all the same characters as in the above field. Otherwise, it will show you an error.
- After that, you will receive an email to confirm your account.
- Hence, open the mail and click on the verify my email button.
Procedure For TurboTax Sign In
Once you have created the Turbotax account, you can sign-in to your account. Hence, for TurboTax Sign In, follow the step-by-step procedure that is given below:
- Start the process by opening a web browser.
- Now, type turbotax.intuit.com into the address bar and then press the Enter Key from your keyboard.
- In the next window, you need to provide your TurboTax Sign In credentials. Hence, type the User ID in the first field that is associated with your Turbotax account.
- Then, enter your password that you have used while creating your account.
- But in case you do not remember your password and typing the wrong password, again and again, you can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot User Id or Password” link. It will take you a new window and you need to enter your email address, phone number or User ID. Then follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password.
- After typing the password, tickmark the box of “Remember Me” to save your login details. By doing so, you will not be asked to enter your TurboTax Sign In credentials again when you log in to your account next time.
- In addition, read the terms and conditions of Turbotax by clicking on their links.
- At last, click on the Sign In tab which is positioned at the right side of the window.
This completes the TurboTax Sign In process.